Chic black and gold Medusa button on a simple cable chain.
- Reworked authentic vintage Chanel button
- 14ct gold-filled chain, 12ct gold-filled bezel set with gold-plated button
- 45cm chain + 5cm extender, 22mm or 15mm pendant
- Made to order - please allow up to 1 week for the order to be fulfilled
Disclaimer: être blank is not associated with any of the designer brands repurposed in this collection. Trademarks are owned by their respective brands.
Avoid contact with sweat, water and chemicals including detergents, lotions, foundations, hairsprays and perfumes. Always remove your jewellery before swimming, showering, exercising or washing the dishes.
Last on, first off
The golden rule is “last on, first off”- your jewellery should be the last thing you put on before leaving the house, and the first thing you take off when you come home.
Always accessorise after you’ve applied your makeup, hairspray and perfume but before you apply hand cream. At the end of the day, remove your jewellery before beginning your night-time beauty routine. Wipe each piece with a soft cloth (e.g. a lens cloth or microfibre cloth) to prevent the build-up of grime.
Close the clasps on necklaces and bracelets to prevent tangles, and store each piece separately in its pouch away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Once in a while
Makeup and grime can easily build up on your jewellery with regular wear. If your jewellery is starting to look dull, soak it in a mixture of warm water and mild soap for 15 minutes. Gently rub and pat dry with a soft cloth to restore brilliance.
Follow all of the above and give your vintage pieces extra love and attention.
- $10 Express Delivery
- Free Express Delivery for orders over $250
- New Zealand $20 Express Delivery
- Rest of the world $35 Express Delivery
- Free Express delivery for orders over $300