The Venus earrings were inspired by the 1809 sculpture by Leopold Kiesling which depicts Venus, the goddess of love, convincing her lover, Mars, the god of war, to give up his sword.
Featuring a gold-filled charm with luminous crystal pearl, this timeless design is a reminder that love conquers all.
Available with small or large studs.
- 14ct gold-filled findings, 14kct gold-filled charm with crystal pearl
- 15mm diameter charm with 5mm crystal pearl; 3mm or 5mm studs
- Hypoallergenic & tarnish resistant
- Made to order - please allow up to 1 week for the order to be fulfilled
Avoid contact with sweat, water and chemicals including detergents, lotions, foundations, hairsprays and perfumes. Always remove your jewellery before swimming, showering, exercising or washing the dishes.
Last on, first off
The golden rule is “last on, first off”- your jewellery should be the last thing you put on before leaving the house, and the first thing you take off when you come home.
Always accessorise after you’ve applied your makeup, hairspray and perfume but before you apply hand cream. At the end of the day, remove your jewellery before beginning your night-time beauty routine. Wipe each piece with a soft cloth (e.g. a lens cloth or microfibre cloth) to prevent the build-up of grime.
Close the clasps on necklaces and bracelets to prevent tangles, and store each piece separately in its pouch away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Once in a while
Makeup and grime can easily build up on your jewellery with regular wear. If your jewellery is starting to look dull, soak it in a mixture of warm water and mild soap for 15 minutes. Gently rub and pat dry with a soft cloth to restore brilliance.
Follow all of the above and give your vintage pieces extra love and attention.
- $10 Express Delivery
- Free Express Delivery for orders over $250
- New Zealand $20 Express Delivery
- Rest of the world $35 Express Delivery
- Free Express delivery for orders over $300