This satin effect blouse features oversized sleeves and a cropped hem. With an easy zip back fastening, this blouse can take you from day to night. Match it with a maxi skirt and sandals or layer it with a fine merino wool turtleneck and a pair of high-waisted jeans for a cold afternoon.
This item is ethically made in Melbourne, Australia and it's suitable for vegans.
- Length (shoulder to underbust) 43 cm;
- Relaxed fit, underbust darts;
- Open-zip back fastening, invisible zip;
- Round reinforced neck;
- Band cuffs;
- Soft, midweight non-stretch fabric;
Cold gentle machine wash.
This is double deadstock, which means this fabric has been deemed no longer needed by two different designers and was destined to landfill. By using discarded fabric there is zero environmental impact in the material used to make our garments. Gliese 504 source their fabrics locally and never purchase anything new or commission textiles production. This collection is "Seasonless" which means it's suitable for both Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter seasons.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.