This light, angelic silk maxi dress features two V necklines (Front: higher; Back: dècolletè) and an adjustable tie. With its beautiful pleats and flowing hemline, you will be a show stopper. Try it with flat sandals for a summer night festival. Wear it with a jumper dress and a woolen coat for your next day at the office.
This item is ethically made in Melbourne, Australia and it's suitable for vegans.
- Length (shoulder to lower hem) 147 cm;
- Loose fit;
- Unlined, sheer;
- Double length V neck, shoulder straps;
- Overlocked, asymmetric hem;
- Pearl white;
- Lightweight non-stretch embroidered silk;
Cold machine wash with like colours.
This is double deadstock, which means this fabric has been deemed no longer needed by two different designers and was destined to landfill. By using discarded fabric there is zero environmental impact in the material used to make our garments. Gliese 504 source their fabrics locally and never purchase anything new or commission textiles production. This collection is "Seasonless" which means it's suitable for both Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter seasons.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.