The graphite top was designed by joining together geometric cuts of fabric to minimize production waste. With its fitted shape and unusual seam-lines, this top will be the perfect companion for your office days. Layer it with a fine merino turtleneck underneath and straight pants for a chic look. Mix it with high waisted jeans and boots for a more casual outfit.
This item is ethically made in Melbourne, Australia and it's suitable for vegans.
- Length (shoulder to waist) 39 cm;
- Fitted, cropped;
- Unlined, comfortable on the skin;
- Round neck;
- Raw hem;
- Zip-back fastening, invisible zip;
- Heavyweight minimal stretch linen fabric;
Cold machine wash with like colours.
This is double deadstock, which means this fabric has been deemed no longer needed by two different designers and was destined to landfill. By using discarded fabric there is zero environmental impact in the material used to make our garments. Gliese 504 source their fabrics locally and never purchase anything new or commission textiles production. This collection is "Seasonless" which means it's suitable for both Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter seasons.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.