This high-waisted maxi skirt is constructed from geometric panels of fabric to minimize production waste. Cut in a flattering A-line shape this unique piece will show all its features while moving. Wear it with a merino jumper and black boots or mix it with sneakers and a leather jacket for a casual look.
This item is ethically made in Melbourne, Australia and it's suitable for vegan.
- Length (waist to lower hem) 94 cm;
- Fixed waistband;
- A-line silhouette;
- Unlined, comfortable on the skin;
- Raw hem;
- Zip-back fastening, invisible zip;
- Heavyweight minimal stretch linen fabric;
Cold machine wash with like colours.
This is double deadstock, which means this fabric has been deemed no longer needed by two different designers and was destined to landfill. By using discarded fabric there is zero environmental impact in the material used to make our garments. Gliese 504 source their fabrics locally and never purchase anything new or commission textiles production. This collection is "Seasonless" which means it's suitable for both Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter seasons.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.