Featuring a slightly sheer finish, plunging neckline, twist front detailing and structured cuff and collar, this style is the perfect addition to any multi-seasonal wardrobe. If a warmer day, throw over a bikini, add some sandals and the Smell The Roses Shirt Dress will effortlessly take you from the beach to the bar in seconds. Slightly cooler weather? Add a jacket and boots and it's also the perfect outfit to enjoy a long lunch, dinner date or celebratory drinks.
Available in a pink tie dye print (the perfect amount of base white with a pop of fresh colour) you'll definitely feel feminine and effortlessly chic in this style. Due to the nature of the print, no two items will be exactly the same, allowing you to own a completely unique limited edition piece.
The Smell The Roses Shirt Dress is proudly Australian made and owned. Silk Wolfe is designed, printed and manufactured with love in Sydney.
- Structured collar and cuffs
- Shell button on each cuff
- Twist front detailing
- Tie detailing
- Side zip closure
- Made in Australia
- Made from sustainable viscose
- Available in exclusive limited edition print
- Chamomile seeded paper swing tags
- Fits true to size
- Gentle cold hand wash separately with mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
Made from sustainably produced LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose which is:
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose.
Silk Wolfe's product swing tags are made from chamomile seeded paper so that you can enjoy the full experience of your garment. The paper used is produced from waste paper that is sourced from different offices around Australia. The ink is printed with vegetable based inks and the flowers used are not dependant on large amounts of water.
Model @jessie_khoo is wearing a size 8
Free delivery within Australia.
Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.