Designed for women who love to accessorise, this luxury travel jewellery wallet stores and protects jewellery when travelling. Superbly crafted from handwoven 100% pure silk (it takes one day just to weave a single metre!) this extra-large, ultra-light jewellery wallet is perfect for longer trips. Unlike most jewellery rolls, it's fully padded for added protection and has five zippered compartments ideal for tangle-free storage of bracelets, necklaces and earrings, plus a dedicated bar for organising rings (honestly you won't believe just how much jewellery you'll be able to pack).
Handcrafted by skilled artisans using traditional techniques, these jewellery rolls are only ever produced in very small, sustainable batches. For those who are looking for something truly unique to escape the everyday.
Proudly designed in Australia and crafted from artisan handwoven silk.
- Hand-tailored from exquisite handwoven 100% pure silk
- Dyed and screen-printed by hand
- Extra-large size - perfect for longer trips
- 5 fully padded compartments keep jewellery organised, protected and tangle-free
- Padded bar for storing rings
- Quality YKK zippers
- Silk ribbon closure with hand-rolled ceramic beads
- Proudly designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Dimensions when closed: 12 x 22cm
NOTE: Colour, print and size may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
Silk is the strongest of natural fibres and if treated with love and care it will retain its brilliant lustre for years to come. Silk is susceptible to sunlight so it's best to store your silk accessories away from direct sunlight to ensure the colours stay bright and vibrant. Always take care when packing your jewellery.
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.