Designed for women who love to accessorise, this luxury travel jewellery wallet stores and protects jewellery when travelling. Superbly crafted from handwoven 100% pure silk (it takes one day just to weave a single metre!) this extra-large, ultra-light jewellery wallet is perfect for longer trips. Unlike most jewellery rolls, it's fully padded for added protection and has five zippered compartments ideal for tangle-free storage of bracelets, necklaces and earrings, plus a dedicated bar for organising rings (honestly you won't believe just how much jewellery you'll be able to pack).
Handcrafted by skilled artisans using traditional techniques, these jewellery rolls are only ever produced in very small, sustainable batches. For those who are looking for something truly unique to escape the everyday.
Proudly designed in Australia and crafted from artisan handwoven silk.
- Hand-tailored from exquisite handwoven 100% pure silk
- Dyed and screen-printed by hand
- Extra-large size - perfect for longer trips
- 5 fully padded compartments keep jewellery organised, protected and tangle-free
- Padded bar for storing rings
- Quality YKK zippers
- Silk ribbon closure with hand-rolled ceramic beads
- Proudly designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Dimensions when closed: 12 x 22cm
NOTE: Colour, print and size may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
1. Always take care when packing jewellery. Never over stuff your jewellery roll - less is always more.
2. Store rings on a dedicated ring strap or within zippered compartments of your jewellery roll.
3. Earrings can be fragile and tricky to pack. A jewellery roll with earring holder straps is best for storing hook or hoop earrings. We recommend keeping stud earrings within the zippered pockets for added protection of delicate posts.
4. Always secure earrings to your jewellery roll earring straps with stoppers or backs so they can't fall out.
5. Never place necklaces together (you already know this is a bad idea). Keep them in separate pockets or with items such as hard bangles where tangling is less likely to occur. If you're short on space, use soft pouches to separate them or wrap each necklace individually in tissue paper.
6. Always place valuable or delicate jewellery within a zippered compartment within your jewellery roll or wrapped in tissue paper for extra protection.
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.
About The Elsewhere Co.
The Elsewhere Co.'s vision is to inspire independent freedom seekers around the world to escape the everyday. With a strong design ethos that rejects all that is ordinary, lacklustre and thoughtlessly produced (because quite frankly the world has seen enough of this!), The Elsewhere Co. offers truly original fashion and lifestyle accessories that are exceptional in their ability to balance contrasts - luxurious yet sustainable, practical yet beautiful, timeless yet unapologetically bold.
They’re a small family business based in Melbourne and are proudly Australian designed and independently owned. They personally design each collection and believe in design that’s extraordinary, original and sustainable. Their upcycled leather wallets are a world-first design.
Sustainability is a key focus for the label, with innovative use of upcycled, sustainable and artisan materials at the heart of their design philosophy. they’re committed to producing luxury accessories with a positive environmental and social impact. Their pieces are designed with quality and longevity in mind. They are thoughtful in the quantities they produce and will always use natural materials and fabrics when possible.
The Elsewhere Co. use premium RCS 100 certified upcycled leather, an innovative new material, which minimises waste and has low environmental impact. It is proudly sustainable, yet retains the beautiful look and feel of traditional leather. Upcycled leather directly saves large volumes of waste from reaching landfill and the production process itself creates zero manufacturing material waste.
They have already saved approximately 148kg of leather waste and 32kg of cotton waste from reaching landfill!
Their packaging is sustainable, uses zero plastic and they deliver via a carbon neutral shipping service.
As part of their recycling program, they'll take back the products at end-of-life, to be repaired as second-hand items, disassembled for recycling or re-made into something new.
They're committed to working with suppliers that share their ethical, transparent and sustainable values. Their upcycled leather accessories are crafted in Guangdong Province, China. The factory is ISO 14001 and Sedex certified, demonstrating responsible environmental management, ethical working conditions and a living wage.
The silk jewellery rolls are artisan-produced in very small qualities in Cambodia. The Elsewhere Co. work closely with a grassroots silk supplier operating to fair trade principles who work directly with artisan weavers. Silk weaving provides essential skilled employment and empowerment, enabling women to weave from home and maintain their traditional family life rather than emigrating to cities in search of work.
For every sale made, The Elsewhere Co. donate $1 to Greening Australia to support their revegetation work in places like The Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania's Island Ark and their nationwide bushfire recovery program.