This stunning pure silk travel jewellery wallet stores and protects jewellery when travelling. Strictly limited edition, each item is hand-cut from a unique piece of traditional Ikat silk. This particular design represents the weavers’ interpretation of the diamonds used to mark the pathways of their ancestors in the ancient Angkor period.
Traditionally used to make clothing for special occasions and royalty, Cambodian Ikat silk is considered amongst some of the most intricate in the world due to its exquisite fine detail. It can take between 3-7 days for a weaver to complete just a metre of Ikat silk, which is pretty special.
A truly beautiful, limited edition gift you won't find everywhere.
- Limited edition of 13
- Hand-woven 100% pure silk in traditional Ikat weave
- Extra-large size - perfect for longer trips
- 5 padded compartments keep jewellery organised, protected and tangle-free
- Padded bar for storing rings
- Quality YKK zippers
- Silk ribbon closure with hand-rolled ceramic beads
- Proudly designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Dimensions when closed: 12 x 22cm
NOTE: Colour, print and size may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
Honouring traditional silk weaving techniques that have been handed down through generations, this item is made from hand-loomed 100% pure silk. Woven entirely by hand on traditional looms, this silk is incredibly beautiful, boasting a uniqueness in quality, texture and style not found in mass-produced machine made silks.
Ethically handcrafted by artisan weavers in Cambodia, premium Ikat silk is traditionally used to make clothing for special occasions and royalty, with Cambodian Ikat silk considered amongst some of the most intricate in the world due to its exquisite fine detail. Each piece is a unique work of art and can take between 3-7 days for a weaver to complete just a single metre.
Silk is the strongest of natural fibres and if treated with love and care it will retain its brilliant lustre for years to come. Silk is susceptible to sunlight so it's best to store your silk accessories away from direct sunlight to ensure the colours stay bright and vibrant. Always take care when packing your jewellery.
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.