These double-sided bamboo cotton pads are the perfect alternative to disposable cotton pads or balls, excellent for general cleansing and removing makeup. These are non-toxic, soft, durable, and can be washed in the washing machine. They save both money and the environment as they replace up to 500 single-use makeup wipes!
The reusable 8cm circles are made from 2 layers of super-soft bamboo fleece. They have a natural colour on both sides. The zero-waste pack is safe for you and the planet and contains 10 pads in a cotton laundry bag.
Here are some useful tips on keeping these soft lovelies clean so they last you longer:⠀
- Soaking the pads in a jar of soapy water for a few hours and then popping through the wash⠀
- Soaking the pads in some distilled white vinegar before popping through the wash⠀
- Sunlight soap bar is excellent for removing stains⠀
- Mixing up baking soda with water to create a paste and rub into any heavy stains on the pads before washing (wipe away baking soda before washing)
- Lemon or lime juice also works a treat⠀
Brush It On donate 100% of their profits to conservation projects that protect the world's oceans, forests, and wildlife.
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
All products are packed in recycled paper boxes and/or envelopes. Brush It On adhere to a strict plastic-free policy and use Australia Post's carbon-neutral parcel delivery.
About Brush It On
Brush It On was created to fight plastic pollution by helping you make conscious choices without sacrificing your lifestyle.
When Viviana and Alice learned there is meant to be more plastic than fish in our oceans by 2050, they got quite upset and decided to take an active part in saving our planet. Viv and Alice created Brush It On to fight plastic pollution by helping people make conscious choices without sacrificing their lifestyle.