These double-sided bamboo cotton pads are the perfect alternative to disposable cotton pads or balls, excellent for general cleansing and removing makeup. These are non-toxic, soft, durable, and can be washed in the washing machine. They save both money and the environment as they replace up to 500 single-use makeup wipes!
The reusable 8cm circles are made from 2 layers of super-soft bamboo fleece. They have a natural colour on both sides. The zero-waste pack is safe for you and the planet and contains 10 pads in a cotton laundry bag.
Here are some useful tips on keeping these soft lovelies clean so they last you longer:⠀
- Soaking the pads in a jar of soapy water for a few hours and then popping through the wash⠀
- Soaking the pads in some distilled white vinegar before popping through the wash⠀
- Sunlight soap bar is excellent for removing stains⠀
- Mixing up baking soda with water to create a paste and rub into any heavy stains on the pads before washing (wipe away baking soda before washing)
- Lemon or lime juice also works a treat⠀
Brush It On donate 100% of their profits to conservation projects that protect the world's oceans, forests, and wildlife.
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
All products are packed in recycled paper boxes and/or envelopes. Brush It On adhere to a strict plastic-free policy and use Australia Post's carbon-neutral parcel delivery.