Featuring cap sleeves, tie detailing and a backless design the Poppy Backless Dress is the perfect addition to any wardrobe. Easily dressed up or down the Poppy Dress can be worn all year round. Its floaty, lightweight fabric makes this piece perfect for summer afternoon drinks, a date night dinner at home or can be layered with a leather jacket or knit with boots for a stylish winter outfit. The frill detail adds a feminine element whilst the cutout back adds a sense of edgy fun to the Poppy Backless Dress.
Available in a pink tie dye print (the perfect amount of base white with a pop of fresh colour) you'll definitely feel feminine and effortlessly chic in this style. Due to the nature of the print, no two items will be exactly the same, allowing you to own a completely unique limited edition piece.
The Poppy Backless Dress is proudly Australian made and owned. Silk Wolfe is designed, printed and manufactured with love in Sydney.
- Backless cutout
- Tie detailing
- Side zip closure
- Frill detailing along back and bottom of dress
- Cap style sleeves
- Fully lined
- Made in Australia
- Made from sustainable viscose
- Available in exclusive limited edition print
- Chamomile seeded paper swing tags
- Gentle cold hand wash separately with mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
Made from sustainably produced LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose which is:
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose.
Silk Wolfe's product swing tags are made from chamomile seeded paper so that you can enjoy the full experience of your garment. The paper used is produced from waste paper that is sourced from different offices around Australia. The ink is printed with vegetable based inks and the flowers used are not dependant on large amounts of water.
Model @jessie_khoo is wearing a size 8
Free delivery within Australia.
Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.