This luxury passport cover is thoughtfully designed for living an adventurous life. As practical as it is beautiful, it's slim, lightweight and features an easy-access passport sleeve, plus places to slip your tickets, banknotes and cards. It can also double as a card wallet if you're travelling light. For those who dare to escape the everyday.
Proudly designed in Australia. Crafted from sustainable upcycled leather.
- Sustainable, upcycled leather in full-grain finish
- Metallic Silver and Teal
- Fits 1 passport
- Easy-access passport sleeve, with space to slip flight tickets
- 2 card slots
- 2 extra pockets for receipts, banknotes or baggage tickets
- Secure stud closure
- Lighter than traditional leather
- Designed to last
- Proudly Australian designed and owned
- Dimensions when closed: 10 x 14cm
- Includes upcycled cotton dust bag
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.
About The Elsewhere Co.
The Elsewhere Co.'s vision is to inspire independent freedom seekers around the world to escape the everyday. With a strong design ethos that rejects all that is ordinary, lacklustre and thoughtlessly produced (because quite frankly the world has seen enough of this!), The Elsewhere Co. offers truly original fashion and lifestyle accessories that are exceptional in their ability to balance contrasts - luxurious yet sustainable, practical yet beautiful, timeless yet unapologetically bold.
They’re a small family business based in Melbourne and are proudly Australian designed and independently owned. They personally design each collection and believe in design that’s extraordinary, original and sustainable. Their upcycled leather wallets are a world-first design.
Sustainability is a key focus for the label, with innovative use of upcycled, sustainable and artisan materials at the heart of their design philosophy. they’re committed to producing luxury accessories with a positive environmental and social impact. Their pieces are designed with quality and longevity in mind. They are thoughtful in the quantities they produce and will always use natural materials and fabrics when possible.
The Elsewhere Co. use premium RCS 100 certified upcycled leather, an innovative new material, which minimises waste and has low environmental impact. It is proudly sustainable, yet retains the beautiful look and feel of traditional leather. Upcycled leather directly saves large volumes of waste from reaching landfill and the production process itself creates zero manufacturing material waste.
They have already saved approximately 148kg of leather waste and 32kg of cotton waste from reaching landfill!
Their packaging is sustainable, uses zero plastic and they deliver via a carbon neutral shipping service.
As part of their recycling program, they'll take back the products at end-of-life, to be repaired as second-hand items, disassembled for recycling or re-made into something new.
They're committed to working with suppliers that share their ethical, transparent and sustainable values. Their upcycled leather accessories are crafted in Guangdong Province, China. The factory is ISO 14001 and Sedex certified, demonstrating responsible environmental management, ethical working conditions and a living wage.
The silk jewellery rolls are artisan-produced in very small qualities in Cambodia. The Elsewhere Co. work closely with a grassroots silk supplier operating to fair trade principles who work directly with artisan weavers. Silk weaving provides essential skilled employment and empowerment, enabling women to weave from home and maintain their traditional family life rather than emigrating to cities in search of work.
For every sale made, The Elsewhere Co. donate $1 to Greening Australia to support their revegetation work in places like The Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania's Island Ark and their nationwide bushfire recovery program.