These cloth masks feature:
- Two layers of natural, breathable fabric. Adjustable soft straps which tie behind the head to alleviate stress on ears;
- The fabric used has a high thread count (tighter weave);
- Maximum coverage of the face, including chin and nose. The pattern has been studied to maximize comfort for long hours' wear (6+ hours);
Note: these are not approved for medical use.
Cloth masks have the added advantage of not depleting stocks meant for health workers and can be re-used. You can wash them with soap and water or household detergents, or preferably in a washing machine (at 60℃). Please keep the strap on as it's not easy to put them back.
After use carefully fold the mask so the contaminated outside is folded inward and against itself. Place in a bag and perform hand hygiene. After wash place the masks in a clean paper or plastic bag.
How To Wear Them
Put them on by inserting your head into the upper strap loop. Cover your nose and chin with the mask and tie the straps softly behind your head.
This item is made in Melbourne, Australia from fashion brands' production waste or deadstock. This item is sustainable and ethically made.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.