These cloth masks feature:
- Two layers of fabric and filter pocket (three layers)
- Adjustable soft straps which tie behind the head to alleviate stress on ears
- The fabric used has a high thread count (tighter weave);
- Good coverage of the face, including chin and nose. The pattern is CDC approved;
This item is sustainably and ethically made in Melbourne, Australia from fashion brands production waste or deadstock.
- Black: 100% Cotton, Mid-Weight
- Night Blue: 100% Cotton, Mid-Weight
- Dark Taupe: 100% Cotton, Mid-Weight
How To Wear Them
Put them on by inserting your head into the upper strap loop. Cover your nose and chin with the mask and tie the straps softly behind your head.
Cleaning & Storage Instructions
Cloth masks have the added advantage of not depleting stocks meant for health workers and can be re-used. You can wash them with soap and water or household detergents, or preferably in a washing machine (at 60℃). Put the mask somewhere isolated until you can wash it.
After use carefully fold the mask so the contaminated outside is folded inward and against itself. Place in a bag, and perform hand hygiene. After wash place the masks in a clean paper or plastic bag.
Free shipping within Australia.
Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.