Meet me faraway, where rolling hills embrace the silver sea, where we can truly be free. Just you, me and an endless summer.
This luxury carry-all leather wallet is thoughtfully designed for living an adventurous life. As practical as it is beautiful, it can be used year-round, at home or away, making it one of the most versatile women's wallets around. Its clever design allows it to be used in three ways: as a stylish travel wallet, a jewellery wallet or as an everyday carry-all wallet helping you stay organised from gym to work, work to play and everything in between. For those who dare to escape the everyday.
Proudly designed in Australia. Crafted from sustainable upcycled leather.
- Sustainable, upcycled leather in full grain finish
- Metallic Silver and Teal
- 100% cotton lining
- Quality zippers and hardware
- 2 straps for holding rings and 4 pairs of earrings
- 3 zippered compartments ideal for tangle-free jewellery storage
- 4 card slots
- 3 versatile compartments with space for jewellery, travel and everyday items such as bangles, headphones, lip gloss, passport, phone, plane tickets, receipts, coins and notes
- Secure magnetic clasp closure
- Lighter than traditional leather
- Designed to last
- Proudly Australian designed and owned
- Dimensions when closed: 12 x 22cm
- Includes upcycled cotton dust bag
To maintain an attractive lustre, occasionally clean with a soft dry cloth and store in its protective dust bag. Always take care when packing your jewellery.
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.