These beautiful set of 3 silk jewellery organisers are upcycled from silk offcuts and previous collection prints leftover from The Elsewhere Co.'s jewellery wallet production (as they don't like to waste any of this precious fabric). They're a great addition to your travel jewellery wallet or jewellery roll, allowing you to pack more by further separating delicate pieces within pockets.
Each piece is lovingly handmade in Australia from handwoven 100% silk.
NOTE: Colour, print and size may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
1. Always take care when packing jewellery. Never over stuff your jewellery roll - less is always more.
2. Store rings on a dedicated ring strap or within zippered compartments of your jewellery roll.
3. Earrings can be fragile and tricky to pack. A jewellery roll with earring holder straps is best for storing hook or hoop earrings. We recommend keeping stud earrings within the zippered pockets for added protection of delicate posts.
4. Always secure earrings to your jewellery roll earring straps with stoppers or backs so they can't fall out.
5. Never place necklaces together (you already know this is a bad idea). Keep them in separate pockets or with items such as hard bangles where tangling is less likely to occur. If you're short on space, use soft pouches to separate them or wrap each necklace individually in tissue paper.
6. Always place valuable or delicate jewellery within a zippered compartment within your jewellery roll or wrapped in tissue paper for extra protection.
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.