This traditional gold Spiga or "wheat chain" is made up of twisted oval links plaited together to create a delicate symmetrical chain that will instantly elevate your look. There are countless ways to wear your chain and wallet, allowing you to change up your style on the go. Personalise it with charms, clip on your keys or repurpose it as a necklace, belt or camera strap.
+ Durable stainless steel chain
+ Removable 18k gold plated brass clip – attaches to charms
+ Fits all The Elsewhere Co. wallets and passport covers but can be used to restyle other wallets
+ Fits inside The Elsewhere Co. wallets when not in use
+ Size length 130cm (incl. clasps), width 5mm
The Elsewhere Co. is a small family-owned business , their pieces are consciously designed for longevity and lovingly assembled by hand. To ensure your chains last for years to come, treat them gently and avoid contact with lotions, sunscreens or perfumes. Gold plated pieces can scratch so extra care should be taken to maintain their quality and appearance. When not in use we recommend storing your accessories in their dust bag or a jewellery box away from direct sunlight.
- Free standard tracked shipping (1-5 business days)
- $12 express tracked shipping to select areas (1-2 business days)
- Dispatched same day if order is placed before midday on a weekday Australian Eastern time.
- Free standard tracked shipping (4-6 business days)
- $20 standard tracked shipping (6-15 business days)
- Please note: International orders may attract customs duties and taxes when they arrive. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Please check any import fees with your local customs authority prior to placing an order.