These cloth masks feature:
- Two layers of fabric and adjustable elasticated ear loops;
- The fabric used has a high thread count (tighter weave);
- Good coverage of the face, including chin and nose. The pattern is CDC approved for non-medical use.
How to Clean Them
Cloth masks have the added advantage of being reusable. You can wash them with soap and water or household detergents, or preferably in a washing machine. Put the mask somewhere isolated until you can wash it.
How To Wear Them
Put them on by holding by the ear loops and hooking over the ears. Make sure you cover the nose and pull them down under the chin.
Black Cotton Piquè: 100% Cotton, Mid-Weight
Black Soft Viscose: 100% Viscose, Light-Weight
This item is made in Melbourne, Australia from fashion brands production waste or deadstock. This item is sustainable and ethically made.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Standard international shipping rates apply for orders outside Australia.